Business Process Outsourcing
Mellon undertakes projects that optimize its customers’ business processes, freeing valuable resources and providing world class service when and where the need arises.
Investing on cutting edge technology (advanced workflow and document management applications, heavy duty scanners and OCR), Mellon provides data entry, digitization and data migration solutions using specialized teams comprised by business analysts, software developers, system administrators and verifiers. Moreover, Mellon secures the continuity and security of data even at the most complex digitization projects, operating an advanced data center and corresponding disaster site especially designed for this purpose.
Data Entry – Data Cleansing
Mellon has developed methods and techniques in order to propose smart solutions for data collection, necessary for the normalization and cleansing of databases for the organization and reduction of corporations’ operational cost.
Mellon fully undertakes the management of its customers’ files and historical documents, including cataloging, filing, digitization, and creation of corresponding databases. Key success factor of this process is the customer’s existing business practices, upon which the management methodology study will be based to provide an easy to use and comprehensible file.
Mellon undertakes the secure, timely and accurate processing of documents and vouchers, including checks and invoices, on behalf of its customers. The attainment of a smooth and streamlined document management process through tested workflows, is one of the most significant advantages for the corporation.
Customized BPO Services
These services are based on the analysis of our customers’ existing operation, realized by experienced operational analysts and aiming to the effective and logical management of a corporation’s supportive operations. A decisive factor for the success of Mellon’s Customized BPO Services, is the estimation of the return on investment (ROI) realized during the first phase of the cooperation with the customer.
- Identification of the conditions and parameters that modulate the customer’s needs, as well as the expected results.
- Mapping of the existing processes and the customer’s operation mechanisms in place.
- Registering any available resources from the customer (premises, infrastructure, human resources etc)
- Design the framework of implementation based on the optimum relation between quality, time and cost, in harmony with the customer’s way of operation.
- Development and application of the optimum workflows.
- Continuous performance monitoring and rectification